A specialist in persuasive communications and issues management, Stacey brings 20+ years of strategic U.S. and global experience to her clients, in both the healthcare and consumer brand spheres.
Working in tandem with marketing and communications client teams, Stacey’s passion is coalescing messages and platforms that resonate deeply with key audiences.
Stacey’s extensive, award-winning experience includes building leadership platforms; constructing action-oriented, strategic branded and unbranded programs; increasing awareness of critical health concerns; crisis communications planning and execution; supporting new drug approvals; and rejuvenating “tried and true” brands.
– A natural-born performer, Stacey is working her way back to the stage (after a pandemic break) as both a singer and dancer.
– Stacey is an avid supporter of equity rights for underserved populations, food banks, and refugee assistance organizations.
– Thanks to the pandemic, Stacey has learned to enjoy exploring her current home state of Arizona by perfecting the art of “bougie camping” in the back of her Jeep
– Bachelor of Arts in English, Northwestern University
– Master of Science in Information and Library Science, Pratt Institute
– Secondary Education Certification, DePaul University